Inspirational quotes by Dr. BR Ambedkar: Dr. Ambedkar has written many books in his life, including many of his precious statements. These statements are related to social, economic and political system. In this article, we have published some precious statements given by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
Before knowing the famous statements of Ambedkar, some personal information about him (Key facts about Dr. BR Ambedkar) is as follows,
Date of birth: 14 April 1891
Birthplace : Mhow (now Dr. Ambedkar Nagar), Madhya Pradesh.
How Ambedkar died
Death: 6 December 1956 (age 65)
Dr. Ambedkar was suffering from diabetes in 1948. He was put to bed from June to October June 1954 due to side effects of medicines and poor eyesight.
His health deteriorated during the year 1955. Ambedkar died in his sleep at his home in Delhi on 6 December 1956, three days after completing his final manuscript ‘Buddha and his Dhamma’.
Bhimrao Ambedkar popularly known as Babasaheb, the first Minister of Law and Justice of independent India was the father of the Indian Constitution and the creator of the Republic of India.
Dr. Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar 16 Famous quotes
- “They cannot make history who forget history”.
- “Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated”
- “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity”
- “Life should be great rather than long”.
- “If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”
- “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”.
- “If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help”.
- .8. “We must stand on our own feet and fight as best as we can for our rights. So carry on your agitation and organize your forces. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle”
- “The history of India is nothing but a history of a mortal conflict between Buddhism and Brahminism”.
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”
- “Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”
- “Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.”
- “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.”
- “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.”
- “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.”
- “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”