Rubika liyaquat was born in Udaipur, Rajasthan and a large part of her childhood was spent in Udaipur. She did her schooling from St. Gregorius Senior Secondary School in Udaipur and decided to become a journalist during his 11th standard. To follow her dream, she enrolled in the prestigious University of Mumbai and graduated in mass media.
Her parents still live in Udaipur however her father’s name is Amar Liaquat and mother’s name is Fatma Liaquat. Fatma Liaquat is a scientist by profession and has a Ph.D. in Environmental Sciences.
Rubika Liyaquat and Aam Aadmi Party leader Sanjay Singh exchanged heated arguments over farm laws and farmers’ protests.
Rubika Liaquat married in April 2012 and she married another journalist. Her husband’s name is Naved Qureshi. The couple live together and are living a happy life and have two children, including a boy and a girl. Rubika loves dogs and also has a pet. Apart from this, according to one source, she believes humanity as a religion along with her husband. She considers journalist Sudhir Chaudhary as her inspiration.
- Rubika Liaquat is working with Hindi news channel ABP news as anchor.
- She has been accused of siding with the current government’s alleged anti-muslim attitude.
- Liyaquat recently defended Madhya Pradesh government’s love jihad bill on prime time news.
- In 2008, she started working as a journalist at News 24.
- Rubika Liaquat Hailing from Udaipur, she went to University Of Mumbai for higher studies.