In 2015, IAS Tina Dabi and her husband Athar Aamir Khan, who topped the UPSC, have decided to divorce for separation. For this, both of them have also filed for divorce in Jaipur’s Family Court with mutual consent.
Tina Dabi is a 26 years old (born on 9 November 1993) girl from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. From her childhood, she was very intelligent and extraordinary in studies. She secured 100% marks in History as well as in Political Science in her 12th standard ICSE exams. She completed her graduation (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science) from the ‘Lady Shri Ram College for Women,’ New Delhi. In 2016, she passed the IAS exam in her first attempt, with 52.49% marks.
Here are some things you didn’t know about IAS Tina Dabi
- Tina Dabi Hailing from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Tina moved to Delhi with her family when she was in Class 7th grade.
- Tina Tabi not only topper the UPSC exam in 2015 but she has been an over achiever in everything she has taken to. Tina was the topper of her CBSE 12th exam and graduated top of her class at Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi, where she studied political science
- Tina Dabi has always been recognized as a top notch orator since her school days. Do you guys know thatbTina was the Vice Speaker at the 2012 event Youth Parliament.
- While listing her preference of service the order was as follows. IAS ( Indian Administrative Services) > IPS (Indian Police Services) > IRS;IT ( Indian Revenue Services, Income Tax) > IRS;CE ( Indian Revenue Services, Customs and Central Excise)
- The cadre opted by Dabi is Haryana. When asked why, she stated “The state of Haryana is always known from its patriarchal mindset and the gender inequality. It has always disturbed me
- IAS Tina Dabi’s extra curricular achievements include: University gold medal-political science: university topper-academic year: Best all round student award.
- Do you guys know Tina Dabi’s hobbies her hobbies include painting (Madhubani art), travelling, playing, singing, basketball, playing guitar, photography.
- On being asked about how she came to take the exam, she accepted that her parents only made her realize the importance of being a civil servant.
- Tina Dabi said that ,”Patience is the success of key”.
- Tina Dabi studied for 8 to 10 hours a day and gives the credit for her success to “strategy and planning”.
- Tina Dabi gives most of the credit for her results to her mother.