Ground Report | New Delhi: Congress manifesto; Priyanka Gandhi released the Congress manifesto for Uttar Pradesh today. Congress has named it Unnati Vidhan of UP. While releasing the manifesto, Priyanka Gandhi said that we have full confidence that the Congress party is going to form the government.
She said, “In the past, first we had issued a pledge for women, then we issued a pledge for the youth. Today we have brought before you new promises for the entire state.
The Congress party, while targeting other opposition parties, said that manifesto is issued by all parties, but before preparing this manifesto, the Congress party interacted with the public, reached all the districts, discussed with many people, took the opinion of experts, spoke to various groups and the general public. After this, our progress legislation has been prepared.
It has been claimed by the Congress party that they have talked to one lakh people for the manifesto.
- Farmers’ loans will be waived like in Chhattisgarh. Paddy and wheat will be purchased at the rate of Rs 2500 per quintal and sugarcane at Rs 400 per quintal.
- The electricity bill will be halved and dues of the Corona period will be waived.
- Financial assistance of Rs 25,000 will be provided to the families most affected by the corona epidemic.
- A huge backlog of 12 lakhs will be filled in the public sector including police, healthcare and education. Apart from this, eight lakh more jobs will be given.
- Small enterprises will be declared as clusters and they will be helped by the government.
- Three thousand rupees per acre will be given to compensate for the loss of crops due to stray animals.
- Cases filed against journalists will be dropped and those who are illegally in jail will be released.
- Five additional seats will be added to the Legislative Council for groups such as craftsmen, weavers, farmers and ex-servicemen.
- SC and ST students will be provided free education from KG to PG.
- Reservation in the promotion will be given to government employees belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The Kol community will be given the status of a tribal tribe.
- Salary of school cooks will be increased to 5000.
- 50 lakh will be given to the Covid warriors who lost their lives in Corona.
- Adhoc teachers and Shiksha Mitras will be regularized on the basis of experience and rules.
ALSO READ: Coke Studios Kana Yaari song with Lyrics