Minor clash between India and China in Nakula, Sikkim

Sharing is Important
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The Indian Army has confirmed the clash between Indian and Chinese troops at Nakula area of North Sikkim as “minor face-off”.

The Army is issuing a statement on the entire matter that “there was a minor clash between the Indian Army and the People’s Liberation Army in Nakula area of ​​North Sikkim on January 20 and the matter has been settled by the local commanders as per the rules”.

ALSO READ: BJP should change its name to ‘Burn India Party’: Mamata Banerjee

“We have received several queries regarding a face-off between Indian Army and PLA troops in Sikkim sector. It is clarified that there was a minor face-off at Nakula area of North Sikkim on 20 January 2021 and the same was resolved by local commanders as per established protocols. Media is requested to refrain from overplaying or exaggerating reports which are factually incorrect”, the Indian Army’s statement reads

READ:  जंग की तैयारी? चीन ने सीमा पर 50 हज़ार सैनिक और 40 से ज्यादा टैंक किए तैनात

The army has told the media to refrain from distorting the facts in this regard.

ALSO READ: Minor Clash Between India And China In Nakula, Sikkim

Earlier, news agency AFP has quoted reports published in the media that soldiers of both sides were injured in the clash.

The incident allegedly took place three days ago when some Chinese soldiers crossed the border towards India on the Nakula border of North Sikkim, causing this dispute.

In the month of June last year, there was a clash on both sides near the Line of Actual Control near Ladakh in the north of the country. In the clash that took place on 15 June, 20 Indian soldiers died.

READ:  DDC election results will be accessed online dynamically: SEC Sharma

India said that China Line of Actual Control could not honor the agreement reached between the two countries over the Galvan Valley area and started construction work very close to the Line of Actual Control. When he was prevented from doing so, he took violent steps in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed.

ALSO READ: J&K Approves New Land Allotment Policy

After the skirmish, four Indian officers and six soldiers were taken into their possession, who were later released.

But China claimed in this case that the entire Galvan Valley is under its jurisdiction. China said that Indian soldiers deliberately took provocative actions and changed the status quo of management and control.

But after this incident, the matter caught fire and India had banned more than hundred Chinese mobile apps.

READ:  Will speak my heart out at opportune time: Omar Abdullah

You can connect with Ground Report on FacebookTwitter and Whatsapp, and mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com to send us your suggestions and writeups.

%d bloggers like this: