The third phase of registration for the vaccination of covid-19 is starting from today i.e. April 28. In this phase, those aged 18 years and above will be able to get vaccinated from May 1.
But to get vaccinated at this stage, people will have to go to the cowin platform or Arogya Setu app and register for the vaccine, they will not be able to go to the hospital directly.
How to register
- First of all go to the website of cowin.gov.in and enter your mobile phone number.
- You will get a one time password on your number. Write this number in the OTP box written on the website and click on the icon written in Verify. This will verify this.
- After this, you will see the page of registration
- Write your information here and also share a photo ID.
- If you already have any disease like sugar, blood pressure, asthma and others, write about this in detail.
- When this information is complete, click on the icon written in the register.
- As soon as this registration is complete, you will see your account details on the computer screen.
In the first two phases, the government had the option of the covin platform, but apart from this, people were given the facility that they could register directly by going to the vaccine center. This time online registration has been made mandatory.
Along with this, the government has also changed some more rules in this third phase. In the first and second phase, a person could register for four people, but now in the phase starting from May 1, a person can only register himself.
However, the first and second stages of vaccination will continue simultaneously with the third phase and people above 45 years of age will be able to go to the hospitals directly after May 1 and register.