In the 59th presidential election of the United States, 100 million votes have been cast before election day and now the voting process is about to end. Polling has been completed in parts of Indiana and Kentucky, and voting will be completed in South Carolina, Vermont, Georgia and Virginia shortly.
Trump-Biden: Who’s Where
Early trends in US presidential elections are predicting Donald Trump’s victories in Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Arkansas and Oklahoma.At the same time, his Democrat rival Joe Biden can win in Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia.
Voting ends in many states of America, trends start coming
Voting has ended in many states of America.The East Coast of the United States includes Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Tennessee at 8 pm.
Delaware is a small state that Biden has led for three decades in the Senate where he is likely to win.
Trump is likely to win in Alabama. In this state, Democratic Senator Doug Jones is trying to save his political life against the former American football coach.
There are 20 electoral college votes in Pennsylvania. This state supported Trump in 2016.
Both candidates are related to this state. Biden was born in Pennsylvania and has lived there for 10 years, while Trump has studied at Philadelphia University.
- Voting has ended in many states of America, voting is going on in many more states.
- There is talk of record-breaking voting in America.
- Donald Trump is trying his best to win the presidential election again and not to repeat the history of George Bush Sr. who was unable to become president again in the 1992 election.
- To win the presidential election in America, it is necessary to win the swing state. These states make the final decision of your fate.
- Swing states are called states whose voter trends keep changing, that is, sometimes they choose the Democrat candidate or sometimes the Republican.
- North Carolina results may be delayed by at least 45 minutes, as the Election Board has agreed to keep four polling stations open for long due to technical problems.