40 year old Siddharth Shukla dies of heart attack at Mumbai’s Cooper hospital. He was the winner of Bigg Boss 13, and had appeared in multiple popular shows such as Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak.
Siddharth Shukla, All you need to know about him
- He was well known for his role in the TV show Balika Vadhu and as the winner of Bigg Boss 13 and Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.
- Siddharth was also seen in the movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
- He was 40 years old, died of a heart attack at Mumbai,s Cooper Hospital. Siddharth Shukla was brought dead to the hospital.
- He was born on 12 December 1980 in Bombay.
- He did his graduation in Interior Designing later he started his career as a Model. He was runner-up in 2004 Gladrags Manhunt.
- In 2005, he represented India at the World’s Best Model contest held in Turkey, and became the first Indian, as well as the first Asian, to win the title beating 40 contestants from across Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
- After winning this competition he appeared in various advertisements.
- In 2008, he made his acting debut and in 2012, Shukla appeared as District Collector Shivraj Shekhar in a long-run television show Balika Vadhu from here he became a well-known face of Indian Television.
- It was reported that Shukla had signed a 3-film-deal with Karan Johar’s Dharma Production.
TV Industry in Shock due to his departure
- Kapil Sharma tweeted, “Oh god, it’s really shocking n heartbreaking, my condolences to the family n prayers for the departed soul Om Shanti.”
- Actor Manoj Bajpayee wrote, “OMG!!! This is So Shocking!!! Words will fail to describe the shock and sense of loss of his near and dear ones !!! May he rest in peace !!! No yaar !!!!”
- Vindu Dara Singh posted on Twitter, “Gone to soon bro @sidharth_shukla your glow will be with us forever and your loss is just irreplaceable!! There was no winner like you in #Biggboss and there never will be another ,lagta hai buri nazar par ab hamesha vishvas karna padega ! #RipSidharthShukla.”