Who is NEET Topper Shoyeb Aftab: The results of NEET 2020 have been announced and the topper crown has gone to Shoaib Aftab. He created history by topping the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2020 exam. Shoyeb Aftab gets full marks in the merit list of NEET result, Shoyeb Aftab holds the record by scoring 720 in 720. Shoaib has not only set a record of 100 percent.
He is also the first student from Odisha to top the NEET exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 on its official website on Friday. Shoyeb Aftab, the 18-year-old from Rourkela, has scored a perfect score of 720 on 720 – to become the first student in history of NEET exams to achieve the feat.Shoyeb also became the first ever student from Odisha to secure AIR 1 in the NEET 2020 exam.
He aspires to get admission in AIIMS New Delhi. Shoaib says that he was good but he had difficulties in reaching this destination of success. When he was in 8th grade, his father, who was a tea merchant, suffered a tremendous financial loss.
Due to financial loss, his father changed his profession and in such a situation Shoaib used to fear that he did not know that he can take help of coaching in Kota.
The NTA will now prepare the All India Ranking of the students based on their scores. Based on their scores, the students will then appear for counselling to secure a seat in medical college. Though the answer key of all the questions was released on September 26, the NTA will now release the final answer key on its official website — ntaneet.nic.in.
Here is how to check result:
- Visit the official website of NEET i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘NEET 2020 UG Result’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your roll number and all the required credentials
- Your NEET Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout
- Ground Report के साथ फेसबुक, ट्विटर और वॉट्सएप के माध्यम से जुड़ सकते हैं और अपनी राय हमें Greport2018@Gmail.Com पर मेल कर सकते हैं।