Ground Report | New Delhi: Chat Using Bluetooth on iOS and Android; WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram are some of the favorite applications for many to start conversations with other people about personal, business or work issues.
However, there is a trick that allows you to chat via Bluetooth from an Android or iOS mobile, being great salvation when you do not have a Wi-Fi network nearby or the mobile data has run out.
To achieve this, you have to resort to an application called Bridgefy, available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
This option is very useful in case there is a failure of WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc., a global blackout, or any other situation that prevents access to the internet, your Wi-Fi signal, or mobile data. In those cases, Bridgefy would be the best option, although it is recommended to have it installed as a preventive measure.
Chat Using Bluetooth on iOS and Android
- First, download the Bridgefy app.
- Now, display the control panel of your mobile, where the airplane mode is, and activate Bluetooth and Location, it is very important to keep them on.
- Then open the app you downloaded and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate.
- Complete the registration (it is only to place your name).
- Above you will see three tabs, tap on the last one and a button will appear that says ‘Open Forum’, press it.
- It is important to note that other Android or iOS users must be within an approximate range of 100 meters maximum.
Ready, this is how you can communicate with someone without an internet connection in case there is a natural disaster, you are in rural areas or very far away, etc. Another point in favor of the application is that it will not be necessary to add other people, also, the messages have end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and the person with whom you are going to talk are the only ones who can view the content of the chat.
ALOS READ: The ‘Gates of hell’ may close after 50 years