The Union Ministry of Health has announced the vaccination of adults in India from March 1. Only those over 45 years of age will receive the second corona vaccine. Those who will be vaccinated will need to download the CoWIN app.
You have to register your name, address, identity etc. there. They also have to show some documents. Because, the age limit has been fixed.
They have to be registered there with voter card and Aadhaar card number. Those registrations will be reviewed at the local administrative level.
The most important thing about this vaccination is to register in the CoWIN app. Find out all the information on how to register, and how to get the CoWIN app.
Citizens can go to http://www.cowin.gov.in to register themselves or via the Aarogya Setu app, which has CoWIN app integration.
For registering yourself through the CoWIN website, follow these steps:
- Open Aarogya Setu or Cowin.gov.in website.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the OTP (One Time Password). Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the verify button
- In Aarogya Setu app, go to the CoWin tab, and tap on the Vaccination tab. Tap on Proceed
- Choose from a selection of photo ID proofs from the drop-down list
- 5. Enter the ID number of the selected ID card
- 6. Enter your name, date of birth and gender
- 7. If any pre-existing medical condition, just check the Yes button and tap on Register
Moreover, you can also register on CoWin portal using the Aarogya Setu app.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Aarogya Setu app
- 2. Tap on the CoWIN tab
- 3. From here, you can see a summary of the vaccination drive, vaccination certificate and more
- 4. Tap on the Vaccination option under the CoWIN tab and then select Register from the options
- 5. Register using your mobile number on which you will receive an OTP for verification.
- 6. After validating the OTP, users will have to fill up a registration form the same way they did when registering via the website.