Ground Report | New Delhi: Delhi Unlock-4: What is open from Monday, what will remain closed? With the decline in the cases of corona infection, the Delhi government is also continuously relaxing the lockdown. On Sunday, the Delhi government announced Lockdown-4. While issuing a formal order, the Delhi government has said that now restaurants in the capital will also be able to open from 8 am to 10 pm.
Whereas now it was allowed to open from 10 am to 8 pm. The condition of 50 percent seating capacity in the restaurant will still be applicable. Apart from this, bars will also open from June 21 with a 50 percent seating capacity. The time limit for opening the bar has been fixed from 12 noon to 10 pm.
What will be closed
- School, College, Educational, Coaching, Training Institute
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, festivals related events will be banned.
- Swimming Pool, Stadium, Sports Complex
- Cinemas, Theatres, Multiplexes
- Entertainment Park, Amusement Park, Water Park
- Banquet Hall, Auditorium, Assembly Hall,
- Business to Business Exhibitions
- Spa, Gym, Yoga Institute
Delhi Unlock 4; What will be open
- In government offices, Grade-I officers will work at 100% capacity, and the rest 50% will work in an office and 50% will work from home.
- Private offices can be opened only from 9 am to 5 pm with 50% capacity.
- All stand-alone shops, neighborhood shops, residential complex shops can be opened on all days without the odd-even rule. However, the opening hours for shops dealing with non-essential goods/services will be from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All markets, market complexes, and malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Restaurants will be open from 8 am to 10 pm with a 50% seating capacity
- The bar will open with 50% seating capacity. The time limit was fixed for opening the bar. The bar will be able to open from 12 noon to 10 pm
- Markets, Market Complexes, Malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm
- A weekly market will be allowed to open in a day in a zone with 50% of vendors. It will not be allowed to set up weekly markets on the roadside.
- Not more than 20 people will attend the wedding and the marriage ceremony will be allowed only in court or at home.
- No more than 20 people can attend the funeral
- Delhi Metro will run with a 50% capacity
- DTC and cluster buses can be run in Delhi with a maximum of 50% seating capacity
- 2 passengers in auto and rickshaw, taxi, cab, rural service, maximum 2 passengers in Phat-Phat service, 5 passengers in the maxi cab and maximum 11 passengers in RTV will be allowed to travel together
- Religious places can be opened but devotees will not be allowed to come.
- Public parks, gardens, golf clubs, and outdoor yoga activities were also allowed.