Strictness has been reduced as soon as the positivity rate comes down in Delhi. Weekend curfew and night curfew were imposed in the state due to Corona. During the rest of the days, shops in the markets were allowed to open only on the basis of odd-even. It was decided in the DDMA meeting that now the time has come for the weekend curfew and full opening of the markets in Delhi.
Meeting to review Covid restrictions in city held today; city records 7,498 fresh Covid-19 cases; positivity rate at 10.5 percent; Delhi saw lowest foggy conditions in December-January period after 1991-92.
It was decided in the meeting of Delhi Disaster Management that the markets in Delhi can now fully open. Due to covid, shops in the markets in the state were opening on the basis of odd-even, due to which they were suffering a lot. Recently, gym owners of Delhi also protested at the Chief Minister’s residence that they should be allowed to open gyms. No decision has been taken on the night curfew and opening of the gym in the DDMA meeting.
Delhi what will open, what will remain shut?
- Weekend curfew and odd-even removed from markets
- Government offices will be able to open at 50 percent capacity.
- Cinema hall will open with 50% capacity
- 200 people allowed in weddings
- 50 percent capacity rule in bars and restaurants
- Schools will remain closed till further orders
- Coaching institutes will also remain closed
- Night curfew will continue from 10 PM to 5 AM
- Gym will remain closed
- Covid rules will be strictly followed everywhere
You can connect with Ground Report on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp and Subscribe to our YouTube channel. For suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com