Powered by

Home Hindi

19-year-old Dalit teen, gang-raped in UP's Hathras, passes away

19-year-old Dalit teen who was gang-raped in Hathras in Uttar Pradesh passed away on today early morning.

By Ground report
New Update
Army jawan raped 22 yr-old woman; A complete story

19-year-old Dalit teen who was gang-raped in Hathras in Uttar Pradesh passed away on today early morning. She was struggling for her life under ventilator in an Aligarh hospital for three days, after which she was shifted to AIIMS, Delhi yesterday, but her conditions failed to improve in the slightest.

Medical examination revealed that the youth had broken the victim's spinal cord after the gang-rape. The police had registered an FIR in this case on charges of molestation. On September 21, during the medical examination conducted after the teenager became conscious, the medical report confirmed the gangrape. After this, the matter caught fire. When the victim regained consciousness, she was also told that the accused had bitten her tongue, so that she could not tell the people about the incident.

5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Changed Their Religion to become hindus

Hathras Superintendent of Police Vikrant Vir said that the four accused named in the rape case, which took place on September 14, have been arrested. Giving details of the incident, the SP said that the woman had gone to the fields with her mother on that fateful day and had gone missing soon after.

The woman belonged to the Scheduled Castes community, while the attackers were from a so-called upper caste.

List of Some Famous Hindu-Muslim couples of India

My mother, sister and elder brother had gone to a field to get some grass. My brother went home earlier with a large bundle of grass, while my mother and sister continued to cut them. The women were a little far from each other. Four-five people came from behind, they threw my sister's dupatta around her neck and dragged her inside the bajra field," the woman's brother told NDTV.

"My mother realised she was missing and went looking for her. My sister was found unconscious. They had raped her. The police did not help us initially; they did not take quick action. They acted only after four-five days," woman's brother said.

You can connect with Ground Report on FacebookTwitter and Whatsapp, and mail us at [email protected] to send us your suggestions and writeups.