Ground Report | New Delhi: Why IPL Auction Interrupted; IPL auctioneer Hugh Edmeades has just collapsed amid bidding and there is panic among the franchises. The auction is blocked by the unfortunate incident.
The IPL 2022 auction was halted on Saturday due to an unforeseen health emergency. Auctioneer Hugh Edmeades collapsed as bidding for Wanindu Hasaranga unfolded two hours after the action began.
More to follow
List Of Players Sold in IPL2022
1) Shikhar Dhawan- Punjab Kings – Rs 8.25 Crore
2) Ravichandran Ashwin – Rajasthan Royals – Rs 5 Crore
3) Pat Cummins – Kolkata Knight Riders – Rs 7.25 Crore
4) Kagiso Rabada – Punjab Kings – Rs 9.25 Crore
5) Trent Boult – Rajasthan Royals – Rs 8 Crore
6) Shreyas Iyer – Kolkata Knight Riders – Rs 12.25 Crore
7) Mohammed Shami – Gujarat Titans – Rs. 6.25 Crore
8) Faf du Plessis – Royal Challengers Bangalore – Rs 7 Crore
9) Quinton de Kock – Lucknow Super Giants – Rs 6.75 Crore
10) David Warner – Delhi Capitals – Rs 6.25 Crore
11) Manish Pandey – Lucknow Super Giants – Rs 4.60 Crore
Australian batsman David Warner has been bought by Delhi Capitals this time. The Delhi team bought Warner for Rs 6.25 crore. All eyes were also on Warner’s auction because the captaincy of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team was taken back from him in the last season. Warner had also publicly expressed his grief about this.
It was expected that this time many teams could try to make Warner in their court and they would be bidding high. However, this did not happen.
You can connect with Ground Report on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp and Subscribe to our YouTube channel. For suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com Why IPL Auction Interrupted
ALOS READ: IPL 2022 auction: Full List Of Players Sold And Unsold
ALSO READ:Players auction for IPL-2022 from today, know special things