Ground Report | New Delhi: Who Is Sneha Dubey; India’s First Secretary Sneha Dubey is being discussed a lot in the UN, showing the mirror to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan in the United Nations General Assembly. After #SnehaDubey started trending on social media, let’s know about her.
Who is Sneha Dubey?
- Sneha is currently the First Secretary in the United Nations, according to media reports.
- Sneha Dubey had succeeded in the UPSC in the very first attempt.
- She was appointed in the Ministry of External Affairs, Sneha was sent to the Indian Embassy in Madrid in the year 2014
- Sneha’s schooling has been done in Goa, after that she completed her higher education from Pune and then did her M Phil from the School of International Studies in Delhi JNU.
Sneha Dube studied
- She graduated from Sneha Pune’s Fergusson College
- studied Masters in Jiyogrfi Jawaharlal University, then New Delhi.
- Fue to interest in international issues, he completed her MPhil in the School of International Studies at JNU.
- In the year 2011, She had passed the civil services examination in the very first attempt.
What Sneha said in the UNGA,
after the statement of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Sneha Dubey said that the Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has tried to bring the internal affairs of India on the world stage and malign the image of the prestigious forum by spreading lies.
ALSO READ: Who will join the Taliban government?
Responding to Pakistan bluntly, India’s representative Sneha Dubey said, “We have been hearing that Pakistan is a ‘victim of terrorism but it is a country which sets fire in the guise of fighting the fire.”
Pakistan fosters terrorists in the hope that they will only harm its neighbours. It is very difficult for Pakistan to understand the pluralism that prevents its minorities from aspiring for high positions in the government.
Pakistan has a poor record of having the most terrorists banned by the United Nations Security Council and it is believed worldwide that Pakistan openly supports terrorists and provides them with weapons.