A new terror group TRF has emerged in Kashmir. TRF (The Resistance front) is Killing innocent Civilians in targeted attacks. Recently there were several attacks on civilians in the valley which includes a chemist, roadside vendor, and teachers. The Resistance Front (TRF), the terror group claimed responsibility and said it would carry out more such attacks.
What is TRF?
The Resistance Front (TRF) is believed to be a front for Pakistan-based militant organization Lashkar-e-Taiba. According to sources in the Valley, over-ground workers of the TRF recently converted to main cadres to carry out targeted killings.
TRF Killed a well-known chemist in the valley ML Bindroo and released a statement. They called Bindroo an “RSS stooge” and asked Kashmiris not to mourn his death. Bindroo used to organize “seminars and secret meetings involving Kashmiris, especially youth, in the name of health activities,” said TRF in a statement.
Previous attacks: Sarpanch Ajay Pandita Killed
After claiming to have killed the Sarpanch Ajay Pandita, the Resistance Front – a newly spring up terror group funded by Turkey and controlled by Pakistan – has put posters across Kashmir warning the people of India that ‘No Hindus must settle in Kashmir.”
In the poster put across Kashmir, TRF states that Ajay Pandita was killed because he was an informer and collaborator with the government.
“We have warned Kashmiri Pandits in the past. This a final warning to them. They must stop being collaborators with the Indian occupational forces otherwise they won’t have a place in Kashmir. Those who are working as informers of Indian agencies get ready to face the consequences. Your time has come,” the poster further warned.
30 civilians killed so far
- On 9 August, a couple named Ghulam Rasool Dar of Redwani Kulgam and his wife Jawahira Begum were murdered in their rented house in Lal Chowk, Srinagar.
- On August 17, Javed Dar, a political activist associated with the BJP, was murdered near his residence in Brajlu area of Kulgam district.
- On August 19, Ghulam Hasan Lone, belonging to his party, was murdered near his residence in Devsar area of Kulgam district.
- On September 18, a non-local laborer identified as Shankar Kumar Choudhary, a resident of Preetnagar Kathiar in Bihar, was killed by gunmen in the Nehama area of Kulgam.
- On 02 October, Majid Ahmed Gojri, a resident of Chattabal Srinagar, Srinagar, was murdered in the Karanagar area of Srinagar, while Mohammad Shafi Dar, a resident of Batamalo, was murdered in his area.
- On 05 October, Dr Bindroo Lal a chemist, Virendra Paswan a non-local street vendor and Mohammad Shafi Lone President of Sumo Drivers Association Naidkhai were murdered in Iqbal Park area, Lal Bazar and Shah Gund Hajin of Bandipora area respectively.