The admit card of GATE 2022 exam can be issued today on the official website of IIT Kharagpur. Although the date of issuance of admit card has been given as January 7, but it will be issued earlier i.e. today on January 3 evening by 5 PM.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur to download the admit card. https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Click on Download GATE Admit Card 2022 on the website.
- You have to keep your registration number and password with you.
- ID and Password will be given to you at the time of registration.
- You can download your admit card by entering id password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can ask for a new password on your mail id by clicking on forget password.
GATE 2022 Examinations, Two new Papers added this Time
- The date of GATE exam can be conducted on 5-6-12 and 13 February.
- The results of the examination will be declared by March 17.
- This exam will be through online mode. In which full care will be taken of the Covid protocol.
- GATE exam is an entrance exam for post graduation in various disciplines of engineering.
- The two new papers (GE and NM) added this time to provide direct benefits to graduates in these two areas.
Important things about Gate 2022
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Subjects (Papers)||29|
|Sections||General Aptitude (GA) + Candidate’s Selected Subject(s)|
|Type of Questions||(a) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) (b) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions|
|Questions for testing these abilities||Recall, Comprehension, Application, Analysis & Synthesis|
|Number of Questions||10 (GA) + 55 (subject) = 65 Questions|
|Distribution of Marks in all Papers EXCEPT papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL||General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Engineering Mathematics: 13 Marks + Subject Questions: 72 Marks = Total: 100 Marks|
|Distribution of Marks in papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL||General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Subject Questions: 85 Marks = Total: 100 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||Questions carry 1 mark and 2 marks|
|Negative Marking||For a wrong answer chosen in a MCQ, there will be negative marking.|
For 1-mark MCQ, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
For 2-mark MCQ, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
NO negative marking for MSQ & NAT.
- What Are The Career Opportunities After B.Tech In Civil Engineering?
- CLAT Dates announced for 2022: Exam Date, Eligibility and Syllabus
- Ongoing Scholarship Process For Students