Delhi Crimes 2022: Crime in National Capital Delhi has increased by 13% in the first 6 months of 2022 as compared to the previous year. According to the data from Delhi Police, there have been 6 rape incidents every day in Delhi, and a total of 277 murder cases have been registered during this period. So far this year, 7,561 house theft cases have been registered which is 1,158 more than last year.
There has been a huge increase in the cases of murder, theft, dacoity, rape, riots, and kidnapping in Delhi. According to Delhi Police, one of the reasons for this is that due to the availability of FIR facility online, it has become easy to register a crime in Delhi. Earlier many cases were not even registered. Delhi Police now swiftly takes action on all crimes and is ready to serve the public.
Delhi Crimes Data 2022
- There has been an increase of 8% in non-heinous crime cases. In this, the cases of house theft have increased by 553 percent. The number of non-heinous cases in 2022 and 2021 was 1,55,980 and 1,44,332 respectively, the data said.
- As of July 15, if we look at the figures for Hinneous Crime, 3,140 cases have been registered.
- Murder cases have increased by 18 percent.
- Attempts to murder cases increased by 32 percent, A total of 473 cases of attempt to murder were registered in 2022 and 360 such cases were registered in 2021.
- Robbery increased by 10 percent, last year 1,110 cases were registered, so this time 1,221 cases have been registered.
- burglary incidents have increased by 112 percent from 1,362 in 2021 to 2,893 in 2022
- 5,024 cases of snatching were registered,
- 690 Cases of Fatal Accidents
- 19,548 cases of motor vehicle theft
- nine cases of dacoity
- riots cases went up by around 53 percent from 36 to 55
- India bringing African cheetahs to Kuno Sanctuary in MP but Why?
- Namibia desperate to legalize Ivory trade, asked India to support in exchange of cheetahs