Home » HOME » All you need to know about HPSC Dental surgeon scam in Haryana

All you need to know about HPSC Dental surgeon scam in Haryana

All you need to know about HPSC Dental surgeon scam in Haryana
Sharing is Important

Ground Report | New Delhi: Dental surgeon scam in Haryana; Haryana Public Service Commission (Haryana Public Service Commission) in the case of fraudulent recruitment of dental surgeons in the transaction of crores of rupees, the state vigilance today produced the accused in the court of Panchkula.

HPSC Deputy Secretary HCS accused Anil Nagar, Ashwini and Naveen were produced in the court after their remand was completed in this case. In this case, State Vigilance has recovered Rs 3.60 crore from the accused.

ALSO READ: India’s 10 biggest Government Scams

Vigilance is examining several documents, laptops, CCTV footage, and mobile chats. During today’s hearing, State Vigilance sought a three-day remand of all the accused from the court.

Shatrujit Kapoor, Director General of the State Vigilance Bureau, formed a team to investigate the matter and succeeded in uncovering a racket involved in running a network for recruitment of government employees in the state, which was taking huge bribes.

The information shows that 60% of the bribe money was being collected from the applicants in advance and the remaining 40% was being collected with the help of a software agency by tampering with the exam papers of the applicants and issuing appointment letters. The investigation team also met Alok Verma, Chairman, Haryana  Lok Sewa Aayog. (Dental surgeon scam in Haryana)

READ:  Terrorist branded on the back, alleges Punjab prisoner

ALSO READ: Big Medical Exams scam exposed in MP, No shame after Vyapam

During the raid on Anil Nagar’s residence, the vigilance team recovered currency notes amounting to Rs. 12.50 lakh and a deed of land for purchase of plots of Rs. Currency notes were also recovered.

  • Investigation revealed that Anil Nagar used to collect an amount between Rs 25-30 lakh from applicants through his associates for the dental surgeon’s examination held on 26 September 2021.
  • The racket had taken Rs 10 lakh from about 150 applicants for the posts of staff nurse, BLDA, ANM, and Rs 10 million each from the applicants for the HCS examination.
  • The accused, who was arrested during police remand, revealed that the money collected from the petitioners was being distributed through Anil Nagar to all those involved in embezzlement. He had more documents with him.

In Haryana, Congress demanded that the state government “issue a white paper on recruitments made in the last seven years and inform the people of the state how many recruitments have been challenged in court during their tenure.” How many recruitments were made in the department and how many recruitments were cancelled due to paper leaks.

READ:  Abdul Latief Magray: My son wasn't a Terrorist, I shed blood for India

Congress further said that “HSSC and HPSC should be dissolved immediately as these two commissions have lost their credibility and the Chief Minister, who should have taken action in this matter, is silent. In such a situation, media reports and vigilance.” Taking suo moto notice of the BJP’s action, the Haryana governor should dissolve the two commissions and get the recruitment scams investigated by a sitting judge.

You can connect with Ground Report on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and WhatsappFor suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.