Ground Report | New Delhi: Zhongli game; The Genshin Impact community seems silenced or upset by the release of Zhongli, the game’s most anticipated new character to date. In short, he seems to be underpowered, and that’s not what you want to see in an extremely rare 5-star hero that can cost up to $350 to try and acquire, due to the game’s gacha mechanics.
Zhongli is the god of contracts who values justice above all else. He is the oldest archon and, despite his decision to retreat from it, he can still easily hold his own in combat.
“Zhongli is defined more as a supporting character, and the core of the support role is the ability to protect other Party characters. Based on this, we define his two main abilities as shield creation and enemy control:
Zhongli is a 5-star Geo Polearm character in Genshin Impact. Learn about Zhongli’s stats, how to get him on his second replay, strengths and weaknesses, Japanese voice actor, best weapons and builds talent and ascension materials, and our character rating in this full profile!
Zhongli is a calm and kind man who knows a lot about Liyue’s history and culture. He possesses philosophical ideas about money and great respect for Liyue traditions, even those that are long gone. He highly values contracts: despite having the fortune or the information, he tends to be humble and even a bit insecure about being, as he puts it, a “bourgeois parasite”.
One of the most notable features of Zhongli is its tendency to forget about Mora in transactions, agreeing to spend large sums of money without having any Mora on hand and even taking “discounts” as granted despite it being an obvious scam. He often ends up relying on others or El Camino Funeral Home for financial support. Although he is friends with Hu Tao, who trusts him the most, he does not like his childish behaviour. (Zhongli game)
It is later revealed that Zhongli’s carelessness comes from being Archon Geo and the creator of the Mora. With Gnosis allowing him to create unlimited Mora, he never had to worry about running out of money in his personal finances. Unfortunately, when he chose to live among mortals, he did not have the foresight to find an alternative for mortals to continue to mint Mora in his absence, aside from creating a retirement fund for him.
Map locations and hidden billboards and posters
Poster 1 location
- For your first hidden sign, you need to go southeast and climb onto the roof that is next to the Knights of Favonius structure.
Poster Location 2
- To grab the next poster, you need to drop onto the roof next to the blacksmith location.
Billboard Location 1
- After collecting the two posters, place the first poster on top of the Mondstadt wall.
Billboard Location 2
- Lastly, head to the roof of a building that is near the Alchemy lab. Here you will find your final billboard.
There is a Tap and Hold version of Zhongli’s elemental ability.
- Touch – Creates a trail of stone that deals damage periodically. If there is another Geo-Build nearby, the Stele will resonate with it and both buildings will deal AoE damage.
- Hold Summons a jade shield that lasts 20 seconds, with a 12 second cooldown. This means that players can easily maintain 100% shield uptime. If there is no Stone Stele on the field (or if there is only one if the players have C2 Zhongli), Hold Skill will also create a Stone Stele.
The most sensible route to building Zhongli is, of course, to make him dedicated support. For that, players need to fully focus on upgrading their Jade Shield. So triple HP artefacts are easily the best option. As for sets, people can use one of these artefacts to upgrade gear:
- 4-Millelith Tenacity
- 4-Nobility obliges
- 4-Archaic Petra
Zhongli’s possible weapons with this build include a couple of options. The first is Primordial Jade or Staff of Homa due to its critical stat increase and attack percentage stacking. However, players are also getting a lot of mileage out of Skyward Spine, another five-star polearm, due to similar stats as well as its void blade ability.
- How Many Indians left in Ukraine, what govt. doing for their safety?
- At least 40 killed in first hour of Russian invasion: Ukraine
- Ukraine and Russia: History of conflict
- Russia attacks Ukraine: what happened in the last few hours?
- Ukraine claims downed five Russian planes, helicopter