Skip to content
Home » With another rape charge on Premier league star, Qatar tour seem cancelled

With another rape charge on Premier league star, Qatar tour seem cancelled

With another rape charge on Premier league star, Qatar tour seem cancelled

The English Premier League (EPL) has been marred by controversy once again, as a footballer, who is part of the English top-flight, has had two more rape charges brought against him after being arrested on suspicion of rape. The Premier League footballer has been arrested again following allegations of two incidents of rape against a different woman.

The new claims emerged after an Instagram exchange between his accusers, The Sun reported.

A source said last night: “The woman received a private message on Instagram. “The correspondent stated that she had been raped by this footballer in 2021.

“When the woman was giving her statement to the police about the alleged holiday attack last month, she also showed the police the messages that she had received.

“The police took the separate claims very seriously and re-arrested the player in relation to those accounts as well. This is now a multi-pronged investigation.”

The football favourite’s career, including his appearance at the World Cup in Qatar later this year, is now on the line. He was due to join his Premier League team for a pre-season tour next week.

The footballer, who is supposed to play at the World Cup in Qatar in November, was being questioned by police about an alleged attack on a woman which is said to have taken place in June this year.

The Metropolitan Police said on Tuesday that the man had been rearrested on suspicion of two incidents of rape in 2021 against a different woman, before being released on bail in August.

The force said: “On July 4, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to the police. “The alleged rape was reported to have occurred in June 2022. On July 4, a 29-year-old man was arrested at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody.

He was arrested again on Tuesday (July 5) after a different woman brought two more rape charges against him. According to the report, the two incidents occurred in April 2021 and June 2021. In a statement, the London Metropolitan Police said it is investigating the circumstances after two more accusations were made against him.

You can connect with Ground Report on FacebookTwitterKoo AppInstagram, and Whatsapp and Subscribe to our YouTube channel. For suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com

Who is Premier League star arrested from London on suspicion of rape?

%d bloggers like this: