Justice for Johnny Depp is trending on twitter. Johnny Depp is receiving tremendous support from his fans. Currently he is engaged in a multi dollar libel case with his ex-wife Amber Heard.
High-profile defamation suits is going on between Johnny Depp and his ex-wife Amber Heard. The defamation case is over an op-ed piece Heard wrote in Washington Post, alleging that she is victim of domestic violence. Amber also said that Depp penetrated her with the liquor bottle and assaulted her in a drunk state. After all these allegations Depp finally took the stand after six years and spoke about his relationship, drug abuse, getting fired from Pirates Of the Caribbean 6 and much more.
10 Important points of Depp’s claim
- The case hearing televised live with every detail being up for grabs by the media.
- Depp claimed that he had never struck Amber Heard in his life and she was the one who always initiated a fight.
- He admitted to taking drugs but said that his substance abuse problem was “grossly embellished” by Heard and her legal team.
- My goal is the truth because it killed me that all these people I had met over the years, these people would think that I was a fraud.
- Court played a call recording between Heard and Depp, in which Amber could be heard saying that she did indeed hit Depp on the face.
- The clip of the recording went viral on the internet fueling the #JusticeforJohnnyDepp trend. Depp also spoke about the infamous incident in which he severed his finger which later had to be reattached.
After being banned from the franchises of Pirates of the Caribbean and Fantastic Animals, and that Hollywood closed the doors to new projects, derived from the legal process he faces against his ex-wife, actress Amber Heard, actor Johnny Depp will resume his career Participating in an important movie.
It was recently revealed that the interpreter of characters such as Jack Sparrow and Gellert Grindelwald has been chosen to play the role of King Louis XV in another biographical film that will be directed by the French filmmaker Maiwenn.
Beginning in the summer and running for three months, production will tell the long story of a monarch who reigned for 59 years, suffering numerous accusations of debauchery and corruption, before dying of illness.
Now, Depp’s online fans are angry and shocked that the same studio that fired the actor continues to employ Heard. They maintain that Heard should meet a similar fate as Depp regarding his dismissal from Fantastic Beasts. The online hate over Amber Heard’s removal from Aquaman 2 is largely based on various unproven accusations that have been leveled against her over the years. Johnny Depp’s lawyers also accused the actress of a “calculated and manipulative lie”.
The case has been delayed several times and will now go to court in August 2020. The Daily Mail obtained an explosive recording of Amber Heard admitting to hitting Depp, making fun of him and calling him a baby. She also says that she threw pots, pans and vases at him.
The couple can be heard going back and forth, with her saying things like, “I don’t know what my actual hand movement was, but you’re fine.” I didn’t hurt you. I didn’t hit you. I hit you “. This is one of more than six dozen recordings that Depp and his lawyers say are evidence Heard perpetrated the domestic abuse.
Another said: “Is Amber Heard still in Aquaman 2 when she physically and mentally abused her husband? And she is she on tape? I’m going to pass. #JusticeForJohnnyDepp.”