The result of UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 has been declared and the first three toppers have been girls. Shruti Sharma has emerged as topper and Ankita Agarwal came second. Gamini Singla is the third topper.
Shruti Sharma is the topper among 685 candidates who have got selection for various posts in All India Civil Services and Central Services – Group A and Group B.
Sharma said that she was confident about clearing the UPSC exam but it was a surprise to top the merit list. Sharma wants to serve the country by joining the Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
The final result can be seen on the official website of the commission, upsc.gov.in. This time a total of 685 candidates have passed this exam.
HOW TO CHECK RESULT 2021
In order to check the UPSC Civil Services 2021 final results, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website — upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on, “UPSC Civil Services Result 2021 -Final Result”
- A PDF file with details of selected candidates will be displayed
- Download it and take the print out of the same for future reference.
As per the past trends, UPSC Civil Services results are usually declared within 5-7 days after the conclusion of the interview. While the entire interview and PET process takes a month, the declaration of result is usually faster. However, on some occasions UPSC has also taken some time to declare these results.
So, based on this, UPSC Result 2021 can be expected to be declared in the next few days. However, the exact date for the declaration of UPSC Result 2021 is not yet known.
This time the interview round for UPSC Mains qualified candidates was conducted from April 5 to May 26, 2022. More than 1,800 candidates were shortlisted to appear in this round.
Who is Shruti Sharma UPSC topper?
Shruti Sharma hails from Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh. She has completed her education in Delhi. She is a student of History. She is an alumnus of St Stephens College and Jawaharlal Nehru University. As per Jamia Millia Islamia’s PRO, UPSC topper Shruti Sharma is from Jamia Millia Islamia Residential Coaching Academy.
|AIR Rank||Name of Candidate|
|7||SAMYAK S JAIN|
|10||HARKEERAT SINGH RANDHAWA|
- Char Dham Yatra 2022: The best way to reach Kedarnath and Badrinath
- What is Tamil Wordle, Why is it trending?
- Who is Lorri Haines Boyfriend of Ferne McCann ‘sniffing white powder’?
- How to crack Wordle game: 5-letter to use first
- What is Wordle? How to play and win the internet’s latest game obsession