A video of a woman from Noida is going viral on social media. In the video, this woman is seen abusing and abusing the security guard of society. The police have taken this woman into custody for abusing and threatening the guards.
The video is being told of a society in Sector 126 of Noida. The woman is abusing the guard abusively and in between, she is also running her hands.
The woman, identified as Bhavya Roy, was arrested and an FIR was filed against her. She was sent into court custody for 14 days on Sunday.
“A video went viral on social media of a woman behaving indecently towards the security guard at Jaypee Wishtown Society. Learning of the video, the local Sector-126 police station filed an FIR against the woman (Bhavya Roy),” police said in a statement.
The video is over two minutes long. After this video surfaced, the Noida Police became aware of the matter. The woman’s video is told at JP Green Wish Society, in Noida Sector-126.
The woman is seen holding the hand of the guard, who exercises enormous restraint and is seen pleading in front of the woman.
After a while, the woman starts hurling insults and extremely vulgar language at the guard, whose colleagues continue to try to appease her. She repeatedly grabs the guard’s neck. She also made indecent gestures and made threatening and racist comments towards them.
After the woman’s misbehavior, the guard is seen to be upset and talks about leaving the job.
“The woman was intoxicated and she couldn’t stand up properly,” the security guard said that she was assaulted.
An FIR was later recorded after the incident sparked massive outrage on social media.
The woman was booked under sections 153A (acts detrimental to harmony), 323 (willfully causing harm), 504 (intentional insult to cause disturbance of the public peace), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code, among others, the police said.
“A woman named Bhavya Rai was caught on video abusing and misbehaving with the security staff of the society. The police registered a case based on the complaint of the security guard. Her vehicle was taken to PS and she was arrested,” said Bharti Singh, Addl CP (HQ).
Noida is trending on social media
- Delhi Commission for Women chairperson Swati Maliwal tweeted this video and demanded strict action. He wrote, “This woman is openly abusing this guard with so much hooliganism and abusing. What kind of cheapness is this. Strict action is very necessary against this woman.”
- Harsh Vardhan Tripathi tweeted, “The way Shrikant Tyagi behaved with the lady of his society, this woman is behaving the same way with the guard of her society. When will action be taken against this woman?”
- Neetu Jha writes, “This is women’s empowerment? How long will women keep playing the victim card? When the guard was late in opening the gate, the woman got furious, gave so many lewd abuses which could neither be spoken nor written.”
- Ranjana Upadhyay writes, “Many women are putting their heels in for women’s awareness, every day rights and rights are discussed but alas such women set a wrong example in the society. Degrading a working person There is no one to rob applause from anywhere.”
- Umesh writes, “She is using the word Bihari as well as abusing. She is a racist, a abuser, possibly an alcoholic.”
- The president of Bihar’s Plural Party has also objected to this video. He tweeted, “Somebody will stop Bihar and ‘Bihari’ from being abused outside! Somebody will remind India that we are the descendants of Chandragupta Maurya, Pushmitra Shunga, Samudragupta and Sher Shah! Building an empire and snatching an empire comes to us both.” Hence ‘I am Bihari’.”
- High mountain Asia hydropower systems threatened by climate change
- What is social impact of extreme events caused by climate change?
- 1 in 4 of world’s population at risk from severe flooding
- How climate change influences extreme weather events?