To make superstar Pawan Kalyan’s birthday grand on 1st September, his fans are organizing special screening of Pawan Kalyan’s Jalsa 4K and Thammudu on 31st August. Special screening of both these films is being done in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. All the four shows of Thammudu at Prasad Cineplex in Hyderabad booked within minutes of bookings opening.
Social media fans are also posting many memes on Pawan Kalyan’s superstar power.
Thammudu’s shows in Hyderabad’s Prasad IMAX were sold out in 2 hours and 78 percent of Sarkaruvaaripata’s were occupied on the first day.
Pavankalyan’s Thammudu was a huge hit. The film was remade in Tamil with the name Badri. It was remade in Malayalam as Yuvraj and in Bengali as Champion. The movie was inspired by the 1992 Hindi film Jo Jeeta Wo Hi Sikander.
In this film, Pawan Kalyan’s tremendous acting and Ramna Gogula’s superb music made the audience crazy. The film became the biggest youth entertainer film of that time. Even today, when special shows of this film are being organized, the fans are going to see it.
- ARCTIC MONKEYS: BACK WITH 7TH ALBUM ‘THE CAR’
- ‘RRR’ TRENDING GLOBALLY ON NETFLIX FOR 14 WEEKS;
- Netflix Announces Jamtara S2: ‘Sabka Number Ayega’
- Which Vijay’s remark started ‘#boycottLiger’ trend?
- Watch five Taapsee films, till you plan to book tickets for ‘Dobaara’
- ‘The Next 365 Days’ Gay kiss scene is viral on Internet, watch here
- ‘House of The Dragon’ at Disney+ Hotstar from 22nd Aug
- ‘RRR’ can bring Oscar glory to India: Anurag Kashyap
- Who is Clara Chia Marti new girlfriend of Gerard Pique?
You can connect with Ground Report on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp and Subscribe to our YouTube channel. For suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com