Policy Bazaar IPO allotment status: If you have also invested money in the IPO of Policy Bazaar, then now you can easily check its Shares Allotment status. For this you just have to go to the official website of BSE. Apart from this, you can also check the website of the registrar whether you have received the shares or not. Let me tell you how-
Investors investing in Policy Bazaar (PB Infotech) IPO can check the status of their shares in 2 ways. If you have not received the shares, your money will be returned to your account. This may take up to 2 to 3 days.
Check Share allotment status (Method 1)
- You have to visit the official website of BSE https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Here you have to select the Equity option.
- Select the Issue Name (PolicyBazaar IPO).
- Enter Application Number or PAN Number.
- Click on the search button.
- You will see the share allotment status.
Check IPO Allotment status, Method 2
- You have to click on this link https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- Now select the name of the IPO.
- After this enter your DP ID / DP Client ID or PAN number.
- If you select the option of Application Number, then first of all you have to select the Application Type (ASBA or Non ASBA).
- Enter application number. If you have selected DP ID or Client ID then first you have to choose your depository NSDL or CDSL.
- After that you have to enter your ID. After this, fill the captcha and submit it and your status will be told to you.
When will you get Refund?
Money will be refunded in the same account from where you have applied for the IPO. Ammount will get unblocked on 11th November.
When IPO will List?
PB Infotech IPO will list in share market on 15th November. Talking about the price of shares in the gray market, it is running at Rs 20. At the same time, the issue price of the company was fixed at Rs 94-980. Listing of the company’s shares can be close to Rs 1020 (980 + 40).