No Nut November is here to test your self-control once again. This month boys and girls have to control their eject. They say that when you get successful in preserving eggs in the sac for 30 days, you come out as a changed person. So #NoNutNovember is trending which means no sex, no masturbation. However, science says that this is nothing but bullshit. Some people are trending #NonstopNutNovember which means do it ‘non-stop’.
Let’s understand who started this trend and why
It started on the Internet around the year 2011. No nut means that you have to avoid masturbation and any kind of sex for 30 days. If you have a nightfall during this time, then you are out of this challenge. So let’s know what are the rules of No Nut November.
- You cannot have sex, masturbate or nut in any way, shape, or form.
- Watching adult film and having boners are allowed, but you can’t nut.
- You are only allowed one wet dream. If you have more than one, then consider yourself out.
- You do not have 3 strikes; you only have one shot at it. If you miss it, you’re out.
- If you have passed the month with a total of 0 nuts, you are a victor.
- You just don’t nut in 30 days.
In this, the person taking the challenge does not get a second chance. Once you start, the challenge has to be completed. If you start it again after a failure, then you will be considered out of the challenge.
No Nut November is believed to have started in some online groups as an anti-graphy movement. Then it became quite popular. Some groups believe that if a person stays away from masturbation, then he can avoid adult film and sex addiction.
Some people who took the No Nut November Challenge also believe that their testosterone levels increased significantly after this. However, there is no scientific evidence for this.
Many young men and women do this challenge just for fun.
Does it have any benefit?
Takers of the No Nut November Challenge claim that during this time they are more efficient, their self-confidence increases, and their testosterone increases.
However, medical professionals and scientists claim that eject improves a person’s mental and physical health.
It is better if this challenge is taken as fun. Let’s take a look at the viral memes on the internet on #NoNutNovember
No Nut November Viral Memes
- Sarbal Village: A hamlet in Kashmir waiting for development
- Farmers in MP face crop failure every year due to climate change
- Climate Change: Kishanganga Dam causes water concerns