Ground Report | New Delhi: NEET 2021 Answer Key; National Testing Agency, NTA has successfully conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 for UG Medical and Dental Admissions. National Testing Agency, NTA will release the provisional answer key by the third week of September.
Ahead of the official answer key, the top coaching institutes for NEET – Aakash Institute and Allen Career Institute (Kota) have released the provisional answer key. Check out the probable answer key given below.
NEET 2021 Answer Key
- The answer key is likely to be released by NTA in the third week of September and result in October.
- Check here expected cut off and tentative dates for answer key and result.
- There may be some questions in your question paper which are not available in the shared set. Aakash Sansthan has shared the answer key of HAGAJA series. Allen Institute answer key is for various series including M, N, O and P.
|NEET 2021 Question Paper & Answer Key – Aakash Institute||NEET 2021 Answer Key by Allen Institute (all codes)|
Expected Cut off
|Category||Expected Cut off|
|Unreserved/ General (50th Percentile)||710 – 130|
|SC/ST/OBC (40th Percentile)||120 – 98|
|Unreserved PH (45th Percentile)||125 – 90|
|ST/SC/OBC PH (40th Percentile)||110 – 90|
- This year more than 16 lakh candidates appeared in the NEET 2021 exam.
- The exam was conducted in 9 regional languages including Hindi, Urdu and English
- . NEET qualified students will be able to take admission in medical and dental colleges of the country.
- Admission to B.Sc Nursing will also be based on NEET 2021 score from this year
- Students who have appeared for the exam are advised to keep checking the official website neet.nta.nic.in for latest updates on answer key and result. Presumably, the result of NEET 2021 is likely to be out by October 10, 2021.
- The answer key of the exam is expected to come in around 10 days time.