NTA has released NEET admit card 2020 on its official website, and the exam is scheduled to happen on September 13, 2020. The admit card is released in the pdf format. Candidates can download the same by mentioning their application number, date of birth, and password at the mentioned place. All the test takers are supposed to paste their photograph, along with filling required details in the COVID-19 Advisory. They have to carry the advisory with them in addition to the admit card. The signature on the admit card 2020 must be done in the presence of the invigilator. The invigilator will keep the candidate’s admit card with them once the exam gets over. Here we will share important details about NEET admit card 2020, so please scroll down!
NEET Admit Card 2020
NTA has clearly stated that the admit card is a provisional one and will be considered valid only in case of candidates meeting the eligibility conditions mentioned in the NEET Information Bulletin.
NEET Admit Card 2020 PDF has 3 pages
- Page 1- This page includes all the details related to the NEET exam centre and the Self Declaration (Undertaking) form concerning COVID-19,
- Page 2: The second page includes all important NEET exam instructions.
- Page 3: This page includes advisory for students concerning coronavirus.
How Important is the Admit Card 2020
Image: NEET 2020 self declaration form
The authority has made it compulsory to carry COVID-19 undertaking along with NEET admit card. This is a mandatory document and must be filled by all the test-takers, this document includes details whether students have flu-related symptoms, was or not in contact with any COVID positive patient in the past.
While going to the NEET exam centre, aspirants need to attach their photographs in the space mentioned in the form. Aspirants have to get the signature of their parents on the NEET undertaking. They can sign the NTA NEET admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
Contact-free checking will be done at the examination hall. Post completing the exam, the candidates have to hand over their admit card to the invigilator. In case they carry their admit card with them, their answer sheets will not be checked.
Steps to get the NTA NEET admit card?
- Check the official website (ntaneet.nic.in)
- After that, click on the option “Download NEET admit card 2020” link.
- After that, candidates can see admit card details on the screen. They need to fill the registration number, date of birth, security code and security pin, etc. to download the card.
- Once done, click on the submit button tap to download the admit card.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the download option and you will get the admit card PDF.
- Save it on the computer for future use.
Facts to check on NEET admit card 2020
Below presented are the details available on the admit card of NEET:
Important steps to follow on the day of the exam day
This year, NTA has issued special advisory related to COVID-19 with the NTA NEET admit card. The detail of the COVID-19 advisory is mentioned below:
Pre-exam advisory related to admit card
- Candidates have to fill the NEET admit card as mentioned by the author.
- Test takers have to paste the photo and place a left thumb impression.
- Make sure that you are not signing the admit card beforehand, as it will be done in front of the invigilator.
- Get your parent’s signature at the mentioned place.
- They are expected to reach the centre at the specified time.
- Avoid crowding and wear masks at all times.
NTA advisory while entering inside the centre
- Aspirants will have to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from each other.
- They have to wash their hands using soaps or sanitizers before going inside the exam centre.
- Remove the mask you are wearing and use the one provided by the authorities.
- Do not carry any kind that is not allowed inside the exam centre.
Important Instructions to be followed after giving the exam
- Post completing writing exam; students can move out. They must maintain decorum and move out one at a time.
- They need to hand over their NEET admit card with the self-declaration form to the invigilator. These things must be handed over before coming out of the exam hall.
- Also, students have to give their NEET OMR sheets (including original and office copy) to the invigilator.
- Candidates, however, are allowed to take their test booklet with them.
Few More Guidelines mentioned on the NEET 2020 admit card
The Reporting time for the exam is mentioned on the admit card, test-takers will not be allowed to enter beyond 1:30 PM. No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination centre. Electronic gadgets such as smartphone, calculator, camera, etc. are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
All stationery items, including written material, paper, documents, slide rules, etc. must not be brought inside the exam hall. Water bottles and eatables are also barred so candidates must not bring them.
All the aspirants are advised to go to the exam centre address once before the day of the exam as it helps them take note of the available arrangements at the exam centre. No candidate will be permitted to give the entrance exam in case he/she is not carrying admit card.
They will have to submit the NEET admit card to the invigilator after writing the exam. Failing to do so will result in non-evaluation of their test. The following instructions mentioned will help students give the NEET Test safely and without any hassle. In this pandemic, we all must act as a responsible citizen of our country!