Ground Report | New Delhi: How to download NEET Admit Card; National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the new admit card for the upcoming National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2021). Registered candidates can download their fresh admit cards from the official website neet.nta.nic.in by using their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
The agency decided to issue the fresh admit card after receiving several queries regarding the issue of pasting the postcard size photograph on the second page of the admit card.
NEET Admit Card 2021
NTA has clearly stated that the admit card is a provisional one and will be considered valid only in case of candidates meeting the eligibility conditions mentioned in the NEET Information Bulletin.
- Page 1- This page includes all the details related to the NEET exam centre and the Self Declaration (Undertaking) form concerning COVID-19,
- Page 2: The second page includes all important NEET exam instructions.
- Page 3: This page includes advisory for students concerning coronavirus.
How to download NEET Admit Card
- Check the official website (ntaneet.nic.in)
- After that, click on the option “Download NEET admit card 2020” link.
- After that, candidates can see admit card details on the screen. They need to fill the registration number, date of birth, security code and security pin, etc. to download the card.
- Once done, click on the submit button tap to download the admit card.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the download option and you will get the admit card PDF.
- Save it on the computer for future use.
Facts to check on NEET admit card 2021
Below presented are the details available on the admit card of NEET:
Important steps to follow on the day of the exam day
This year, NTA has issued a special advisory related to COVID-19 with the NTA NEET admit card. The detail of the COVID-19 advisory is mentioned below:
Pre-exam advisory related to admit card
- Candidates have to fill the NEET admit card as mentioned by the author.
- Test takers have to paste the photo and place a left thumb impression.
- Make sure that you are not signing the admit card beforehand, as it will be done in front of the invigilator.
- Get your parent’s signature at the mentioned place.
- They are expected to reach the centre at the specified time.
- Avoid crowding and wear masks at all times.
NTA advisory while entering inside the centre
- Aspirants will have to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from each other.
- They have to wash their hands using soaps or sanitizers before going inside the exam centre.
- Remove the mask you are wearing and use the one provided by the authorities.
- Do not carry any kind that is not allowed inside the exam centre.
Important Instructions to be followed after giving the exam
- Post completing writing exam; students can move out. They must maintain decorum and move out one at a time.
- They need to hand over their NEET admit card with the self-declaration form to the invigilator. These things must be handed over before coming out of the exam hall.
- Also, students have to give their NEET OMR sheets (including original and office copy) to the invigilator.
- Candidates, however, are allowed to take their test booklet with them.