Ground Report is fastly growing news website in Kashmir. We are covering all socio-political events of Kashmir since 2018. Our main focus is to bring out correct and fact checked ground based information for our readers from Kashmir.
MUST READ KASHMIR NEWS
- Kashmir: Story of a man who was released from a false trial after 23 years
- Post 370 abrogation, less than 500 tourists visit Kashmir
- Urdu language lose 131-year-old status as J&K’s official language
- Mental Health in Kashmir: 10% of people suffer from severe depression
- कश्मीर के पत्रकारों के लिए पत्रकारिता जिंदगी और मौत का मामला है
- ‘Asking students to take online classes is like rubbing salt on wounds’
- Rising debt, unemployment mar tourism in Valley as lockdown continues
- Meet this Kashmir’s girl who turns waste into beautiful Art pieces
- Plan to restore cinema halls in valley
- Ground Report spoke to young Kashmiris how they feel without internet
- Kashmir’s last German Khar engineer
- Famous celebrities from Kashmir who’ve made it to Bollywood
- Do you know these five secret behind beauty of Kashmiri girls
- Art of Kashmir carpet weaving: Beauty and other variety
- Meet first Ladishah girl from Kashmir, Syed Areej Safvi
WHY KASHMIR NEWS ON GROUND REPORT
Ground Report is working on ground in Jammu and Kashmir. We will keep you updated with all trending and important Kashmir News. You can also send your queries and reports to us.
Wahid Bhat is a journalist at Groundreport.in Based in Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir. He is covering daily news on women issues, politics, border dispute, education and social issues. He also keeps an ear out for the best podcast episodes.