Ground Report | New Delhi: How to book vaccination slot on WhatsApp; The government has announced a big facility for those taking the vaccine. Now you can also book the slot of the vaccine through WhatsApp and get information about your nearest vaccination center. The new feature of WhatsApp will work with MyGov Corona Helpdesk.
A few days ago, the facility to download the vaccine certificate has been available on WhatsApp, after which about 32 lakh certificates have been downloaded so far.
How to book vaccination slot on WhatsApp
The first thing to do is to save the number +91-9013151515 on your phone MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot.
- Now open WhatsApp and open MyGov Corona Helpdesk Contact.
- Now message by writing Book Slot.
- After this, a six digit OTP will come on your mobile number.
- After this, you will get the option to choose the location, date and name of the vaccine.
- After this, according to your pin code, you will be booked for the vaccine at the nearest vaccination center.
- how to download vaccine certificate on whatsapp
- First of all save +91-9013151515 in your mobile.
- After that open WhatsApp.
- Send ‘COVID Certificate’ or ‘Download Certificate’ to this number.
- Now a 6 digit OTP will come to your number.
- Now send OTP in chat.
Now the list of all the members registered on the Covin portal will be shown from that mobile number. Now send the serial number of whose certificate you want to download.
As soon as you send the message, you will get the vaccine certificate in PDF format.
Apart from WhatsApp, you can also download the certificate from the Covin portal. You will also have to log in through the registered mobile number on the Covin portal. After that, the certificate can be downloaded. This WhatsApp chatbot is being used by the government since last year to give updates on Corona and to answer questions of people related to Corona.
Slots can also be booked with Paytm
A vaccination slot can be booked from Paytm. Keep in mind that if the Paytm app is not updated, then update it. After this, type Covin in the search bar at the top. After this, click on the Covid-19 vaccine given in the search result. After that click on Check availability.
After this, the phone will show the registered phone number, proceed on that and enter the OTP. After this, you can check the slot and book if the slot is empty.