Farmers Protest: The strike of the farmers of Punjab-Haryana-Uttar Pradesh, which is on the borders of Delhi, continues on the 11th day. These farmers are angry with the new agricultural laws and want the government to withdraw these laws.
After the fifth round of talks between the farmer leaders and the government on Saturday remained inconclusive, now the farmer leaders have said that ‘India will be closed on December 8 as per the plan’.
The Modi government is saying that farmers will be given a solution to their doubts. But the farmers are not listening to this argument of the government now. They say that they will accept the appeal of Bharat Bandh and take part in it.
Two Minors Marry In Classroom, Video Viral On Social Media
Farmers Protest: On Saturday, about five hours long talks were held at Vigyan Bhawan in Delhi. In this meeting, the government assured the farmers that “the agricultural laws will not affect the MSP, it is a state subject and the central government will not affect the mandis of the states in any way.”
He had asked the farmers to end the agitation due to the cold and covid-19 and send the elderly and children home.
It has been told that the representatives of the farmers will now hold the next stage of talks with the central leadership on Wednesday.
Kisan Agitation: 5 Celebrities Named After Them
Five things about Farmers Protest’s Bharat Bandh:
- The farmers have said that during Bharat Bandh they will block all the roads going to Delhi. All toll plazas will be stopped and demonstrations will be held there.
- The Left parties have not only supported this bandh, but have also appealed to other opposition parties to support it. The CPI, CPI (M), CPM (M-L) and All India Forward Bloc have said in a joint statement to support the Kisan movement.
- Indian National Trade Union, All India Trade Union Congress, Hind Mazdoor Sabha, Center of Indian Trade Unions, All India United Trade Union Center and Trade Union Co-ordination Center have also supported the peasant movement and the Bharat Bandh called by farmers.
- Demonstrations are also expected to be held in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana on the day of Bharat Bandh. Farmers standing on the Delhi border (Singhu border and Ghazipur) have appealed to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana to come to their support. He has said that everyone should surround Delhi and help them seal Delhi’s borders.
- Demonstration of farmers on the border of Delhi has been going on for the last 11 days. Farmers of Haryana, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh are camping on various borders of Delhi. Many routes to Delhi are closed. The seals falling on the Delhi-Haryana border are Singhu, Tikri, Jharouda, Auchandi, Lampur, Maniyari and Mangesh border. Apart from this, some places are also closed on the border of Delhi meeting Uttar Pradesh.
You can connect with Ground Report on Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp, and mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com to send us your suggestions and writeups.