The cut off will not be seen at Delhi University anymore. The dream of getting 99 or 100 per cent in the board exam should be removed from the dream of Delhi University and now one has to dream of getting good marks in CUET. Although board marks could be the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. From this year the government is starting the Central University Entrance Test (CUET) for undergraduate programs and the students who will qualify for it will be eligible for admission to any central university. The Narendra Modi government announced this regard in the new National Education Policy in 2020.
45 Central Universities are participating in CUET including Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University, Allahabad University and others. The Entrance Test will be conducted in 13 languages at around 154 exam centres around the country. Know the whole details:
CUET UG 2022
University Grants Commission (UGC) has released detailed information regarding the CUET 2022 exam. National Testing Agency announced the CUET 2022 Registration on 6th April 2022. Conducting body has extended the application process till 22nd May 2022 at 5 pm. It is expected that the exam will be conducted in the first and second week of July 2022 in an online mode. Candidates can fill the form on https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
CUET PG 2022
CUET is the common entrance for various Post Graduate programmes. Conducting body NTA has started the registration of CUET PG 2022 on May 19 on the official website at cuet.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill out the application form is 18 June. 42 universities are participating in CUET PG 2022 which includes 24 central universities and 18 other state universities. It is expected that the exam will be conducted in the third week of July in a Computer-based mode.
How to fill out the Application form
- To register yourself for CUET 2022, you must have to fill out the CUET 2022 Application Form. Here are the steps:
- Step 1- First visit the official website of https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ to fill out the form.
- Step 2- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to register for the various UG, PG and Research programmes.
- Step 3- After clicking, the screen will show you three programme options- UG, PG, and RP. You can select the program of your choice.
- Step 4- Complete the process by filling in the details like name, e-mail-id, DOB, mobile number, program and verification code displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- After filling in all the details, the application number and password are generated and sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Step 6- Use the given application number and password to fill in the further details.
- Step 7- Upload a scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 8- Select the examination centres of your preference.
- Step 9- After completing the whole process, an automated e-mail and SMS are sent to the registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Note – You can edit the details from 25th to 31st May 2022 on the correction window of CUET 2022.
CUET 2022 Application Form Fees
- Candidates can fill the application fee either online or offline mode.
- Category. Payment through
- online debit/credit card
- General/OBC INR 800 for three PUs
- SC/ST. INR 350 for three PUs
- PWD. Exempted from Application Fee
Note- Application Fee can also be paid through Challan of any branch of SBI Bank. Although it includes the extra ₹50 for Bank Commission,i.e., General/OBC – RS 850 SC/ST – RS 400
CUET 2022 Reservation
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy) (OBC) -27%
- Persons with Disability (PWD) -5%
CUET 2022 Educational Qualification
- General – Must have a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th
- SC/ST – Minimum 45% marks in class 12th
Post Graduate Courses
- General- Minimum 55% marks in graduation
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD- Minimum 50% marks
- General- Minimum 55% marks in post-graduation of a particular stream.
- OBC- Minimum 50% marks
- SC/ST/PWD – Minimum 45% marks.
For Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Candidates can visit the official website.
You can connect with Ground Report on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp and Subscribe to our YouTube channel. For suggestions and writeups mail us at GReport2018@gmail.com
- 99% of the population breathes polluted air (Apply in UG new entrance exam)
- Pollution kills many more people than covid
- Delhi’s pollution will increase problems of Bengal
- Air pollution in India, Poor are 9 times higher risk of dying
- Air pollution behind higher risk of Covid among youth: Study (Apply in UG new entrance exam)