Ground Report | New Delhi: Chinese plane crashed; A plane with 133 passengers has crashed this Monday in southwestern China. At the moment the causes or the airline to which the device belonged are unknown.
According to other media, the plane belonged to China Eastern Airlines, it was a Boeing 737 and it has crashed in the Guangxi region.
Flight MU5735, which had taken off at 1:15 p.m. local time (5:15 GMT), crashed to the ground in the Guangxi region (south) without further details being known or if there are any survivors at the moment.
According to social media posts, a China Eastern Airlines flight MU5735 from Kunming to Guangzhou went missing earlier in the day. (Chinese plane crashed)
The passenger plane was en route to Guangzhou from Kunming and was carrying 9 crew members and 123 passengers. Broadcaster CCTV said the accident involving the China Eastern 737 occurred near the city of Wuzhou in Teng county.
He said rescuers had been dispatched and there was no immediate information on the number of dead and injured.
News in development
- How Many Indians left in Ukraine, what govt. doing for their safety?
- At least 40 killed in first hour of Russian invasion: Ukraine
- Ukraine and Russia: History of conflict
- Russia attacks Ukraine: what happened in the last few hours?
- Ukraine claims downed five Russian planes, helicopter
- Who wants to divide Tripura to form a separate state ‘Greater Tipraland’?
- Who is Young boy Pradeep Mehra going viral on Twitter?
- Raghav Chadha will be the youngest Rajya Sabha MP ever