Ground Report | New Delhi: AIMA MAT Admit Card; All India Management Association (AIMA) has released Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2021) admit cards today. Candidates appearing for the MAT as Computer Based Test (MAT CBT) can check and download their admit card on the official website– mat.aima.in. Candidates will be required to key in their registration number and date of birth to access the MAT admit card.
AIMA MAT Admit Card: How To Download
- Go to the official website- mat.aima.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Download CBT Admit Cards’ link
- A new login page will open
- Key in your registration number and date of birth
- Click on ‘submit’
- MAT 2021 admit card will appear on the screen
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a print out for future reference
Direct Link: MAT Admit Card
Candidates must check the name, form number, roll number, test date and time, exam center and address in the MAT admit card. It is mandatory to follow the date and time allotted to the candidates on the admit card.
Two Computer Based Tests (CBT MAT) are scheduled for December MAT 2021. The first one will be held on November 21 and the second CBT MAT will be held on December 19, 2021.
- MAT 2021 Exam Pattern: Overall
- There are 5 sections with equal number of questions in MAT December 2021 exam pattern.
- Each section in MAT question paper will have 40 questions. Total questions are 200
- All questions are in MCQ format.
- Total exam time duration to solve the MAT question paper is 150 minutes.
- Although, individual time limit for each section has been suggested by AIMA, there is no restriction to move from one section to other freely within overall time limit in the MAT 2021 exam.
MAT 2021 Syllabus
Section-1: Language Comprehension
The section-1 in MAT exam 2021 on Language Comprehension is divided into two parts – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
Section-2: Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
The Section-2 on Intelligence & Critical Reasoning consists of two parts with Analytical and Logical Reasoning questions.
Section-3: Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency
The section-3 in MAT exam pattern consists of Data Analysis & Data sufficiency which also has two types of questions – the first type is on Data Analysis which is closer to Data Interpretation and other type of questions are on Data sufficiency.
Section-4: Mathematical Skills
The Section-4 in MAT exam is the Mathematical Skills section. This section is basically the Quantitative Ability section. It is very wide and covers each and every topic in Mathematics with greater emphasis on Arithmetic.
Section-5: Indian & Global Environment
The Indian & Global Environment section in MAT exam is the GK section which covers current affairs, static GK, Business & Economy, International current affairs, Who’s Who, Constitution of India, United Nations Organization among other key topics. (It is not taken into account to calculate the merit or percentile score in the MAT score card.)
A statement posted on the official website states: “Due to the administrative reasons, the admit cards for candidates who have opted for Raipur, Dehradun, Guwahati, Thiruvanthapuram, Kozhikode & Trichy as their 1st preference will be released on 18.11.2021 by 16:00 hrs. Please look out for the same as the second choice of city might be activated.”