Ground Report | New Delhi: States with the most number of crimes; India is one of the most popular countries in terms of various subjects. The total population is about 1.3 billion. However, with a large number of people, crime and security concerns have always been a major topic of discussion.
The States reporting the highest Charge-sheeting Rate under IPC Crimes are Gujarat (97.1%),
Kerala (94.9%) and Tamil Nadu (91.7%).
We have a list of the top 10 dangerous states in India that will help you understand which areas you need to take extra care of while traveling.
States with the most number of crimes
- Uttar Pradesh: The per capita crime rate of UP is 7.4. According to the National Crime Records Bureau, this ratio means that Uttar Pradesh has the highest number of crimes, and thus, the state is unsafe to travel alone.
- Arunachal Pradesh: The crime rate and other factors have made the state responsible for coming second in danger. Traveling alone after dark is banned in many areas of Arunachal Pradesh. The crime rate is around 5.8 and it is increasing with the increasing number of crimes.
- Jharkhand: Jharkhand is another state which should not be missed from the point of view of danger. Little has been done for the safety of the people. Many crime cases are not even registered in the police files. Talking about the ratio, the per capita crime rate in the state has been recorded at 5.3.
- Meghalaya: Meghalaya ranks fourth in terms of security and crime. Some areas in Meghalaya are said to be unsafe for travel and restricted for people. In recent reports, the state was declared with crimes per capita of 5.1 and is considered as one of the top dangerous states in India.
- Delhi: Although Delhi ranks fifth, the state has a crime rate of 5 per capita as per the crime bureau. The sad fact is that despite the reign of political power in the state; Very little has been done in terms of its safety.
- Assam: ranks sixth in terms of crime rate in India. As compared to other states, Assam has registered a crime ratio of 4.4 per capita in India. We are yet to go with 4 more top dangerous states in India.
- Chhattisgarh: Crime has also increased to a great extent in Chhattisgarh. The state has a crime rate rating of 4 per capita and this is an alarming number enough to mention. This place is considered unsafe for many reasons, especially for women.
- Haryana: Haryana has recorded a per capita crime rate of 3.8. The state is known for robbery, theft, bribery, murder,rape, and more. Thus, the political powers are trying to take stringent measures to control the crime rate. It is also called one of the 10 most dangerous states of India.
- Odisha: also shares 3.8 per capita crimes in India. The place is known for larceny, theft, and bribery. Various areas have been targeted of drugs and drunkenness. It has also spoiled the youth to a great extent in drug addiction.
- Andhra Pradesh: The last but, not the least in crime rates is Andhra Pradesh. The state has increased to 3.6 per capita ratio of crime in India.
- What is Tamil Wordle, Why is it trending?
- Who is Lorri Haines Boyfriend of Ferne McCann ‘sniffing white powder’?
- How to crack Wordle game: 5-letter to use first
- What is Wordle? How to play and win the internet’s latest game obsession