Ground Report | New Delhi: 10 Big allegations on Sameer Wankhede; Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader and Maharashtra minister leader Nawab Malik once again attacked the zonal director of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Sameer Wankhede.
For the past few weeks, Malik has put Sameer Wankhede in the dock by making serious allegations. The twists and turns in the allegations and counter-allegations being exchanged by both the groups would put any Bollywood thriller to shame.
ALSO READ: What is Sameer Wankhede’s ‘Maldives’ link?
10 Big allegations on Sameer Wankhede
- BJP Involvement: Nawab Malik alleges that after the raid of October 2, NCB Sameer Wankhede released some people. He also claimed that one of the persons released by the NCB was a relative of BJP leader Mohit Kamboj. ‘
- Cruise Raid was Fake: Malik said that the Mumbai Police was also informed that 11 people have been detained from the cruise ship. Malik had alleged that the NCB raid on Cruise was “fake, planned and a conspiracy to defame the film industry and the Maharashtra government”.
- Nawab Malik claims that the NCB tried to pass off 200 kg of herbal tobacco as “bhang” (ganja).
- NCB Targeting with purpose: Nawab intensified his attack on the NCB, alleging that the anti-drug agency had implicated his son-in-law Sameer Khan for propaganda in the drug case. He further claimed that the whole matter was bogus and with malicious intent.
- Fletcher Patel Connection: Nawab Malik highlighted the connection between Patel, a former Army officer, and Yasmin Wankhede, sister of NCB regional director Sameer Wankhede. In one picture, Fletcher Patel called Yasmin Wankhede “Lady Don”.
- Extortion allegations: Nawab Malik accused Sameer Wankhede of ‘extortion’, claiming that the IRS officer was in Maldives at the same time many Bollywood celebrities were holidaying there. The NCP leader also shared pictures of Sameer and Yasmin Wankhede clicked in the Maldives.
- Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) Spokesperson and state Minority Affairs Minister of Maharashtra Nawab Malik has targeted the NCB. Who is Fletcher Patel? Such a question has been asked by Nawab Malik. Nawab Malik shared a photo of Fletcher Patel with NCB official Sameer Wankhede on Twitter
- 25 crore Bribe demanded: Prabhakar Sail, an independent witness from NCB in the cruise ship drug bust, alleged that Sameer Wankhede was part of a bid to demand Rs 25 crore in return for Aryan Khan’s release.
- Attack on Sameer Wankhede’s Identity: Nawab Malik tweeted Wankhede’s birth certificate and called it the beginning of his journey into forgery. Malik says that Sameer Wankhede’s father’s name is Dawood Wankhede and he is a Muslim. Despite this, Wankhede passed the IRS examination by taking the wrong advantage of the reservation given to the backward classes.
- Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik said, “NCB officer Sameer Wankhede is illegally intercepting mobile phones of some people through two private persons in Mumbai and Thane.”