A woman in Chennai allows her boyfriend to rape her minor daughter and give birth to a child at home. The incident came to light when the child fell ill and was taken to a primary health centre.
An investigating officer said, “On May 1, the girl complained of labour pain and the woman helped deliver the baby in the bathroom.” The matter came to light when the 13-day-old baby fell ill and was taken to a primary health centre. The staff of the center inquired about the mother of the child and the birth record of the child.
According to an India Today report, the woman was having an affair with a 50-year-old man, who on seeing the girl told her mother that she wanted to marry the child. After some time he raped the minor girl and the mother also came to know about this.
The 38-year-old woman worked as a daily wage labourer and her daughter was studying in class 11.
When the girl became pregnant, the mother stopped her schooling and married her to her lover. To make sure that her neighbours do not get suspicious, he kept the girl inside their house. An officer probing the matter said, “On May 1, the girl complained of labour pain and the mother gave birth to the baby in her bathroom.”
- At least 40 killed in first hour of Russian invasion: Ukraine
- Ukraine and Russia: History of conflict
- Russia attacks Ukraine: what happened in the last few hours?
- Ukraine claims downed five Russian planes, helicopter
- Gyanvapi Masjid Controversy: History & Timeline Of Events
- Historian PN Oak And His Controversial Claims Apart From Taj Mahal